- This event has passed.
MOCA GA Pin-Up Show + Sale
There are two ways to join the party! MOCA GA members receive free entry. Non-members can still attend for $15 which includes drinks, snacks and music! $5 off membership online or in person using the code PINUP2017.
- Artwork is for sale from 6:00 – 9:00 pm on Thursday, March 30 to the first interested buyer.
- Check-out for the purchase of artwork will be at the reception desk. MOCA GA will accept cash, checks to MOCA GA, or credit cards. Five percent (5%) will be added to all credit card charges to buyer.
DROP OFF WORK
Wednesday, March 29, 2017: 5:00 – 8:00 pm, Lower Level, MOCA GA
Thursday, March 30, 2017: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, Lower Level, MOCA GA
- Each exhibiting artist must be a member of MOCA GA at any level or become a member of MOCA GA to participate in Pin Up 2017. A $5 membership discount is available (use code PINUP2017). Join online or pay at the door at Drop-off.
- Artwork may be any medium chosen by the artist, no larger than 20 x 20 x 5 inches, able to be hung on the wall using no more than four (4) standard push pins, and cost no more than $500. Artwork measurements include borders, mats, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only one (1) work per artist.
- It is important that your name be printed somewhere on your work (back or front).
- Fill out the Pin-Up Release Form (download below to save time at drop off) and bring it to check in. If someone other than you is authorized to pick up unsold artwork, list the authorized person on your Release Form. This signed form releases MOCA GA from claims arising out of any loss or damage. Artist assumes full liability for their artwork.
- Fill out the wall label (when you drop off your work) legibly, fold it in half and place it to the right of your artwork with the number side showing.
- The entire proceeds of art sales go to the artist.
Arrival at MOCA GA for Wednesday Pin Up Event
- Check in at the reception desk in the lower level and get your wrist stamped.
ARTISTS – PICK UP UNSOLD WORK
- Artwork may be picked up Thursday night, from 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM or on Friday from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Unclaimed work will be discarded after Friday, March 31 , at 5:00 PM.