become a part of the MOCA GA family
A planned gift or bequest is one of the simplest and most popular ways to make a gift and a great way to support MOCA GA. By including the Museum in your will, you can help ensure that The Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia is supporting Georgia artists for generations to come. Planned giving is a means by which anyone can leave a lasting legacy with The Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia. The various methods of leaving a planned gift enables the donor to make a larger gift than thought possible and often comes with significant tax benefits and other benefits for the donor and his or her family.
Contact Amy Kicklighter at email@example.com or (404) 367-8700 to learn more about the options for planned giving.
Join the Planned Giving Fellowship
If you include MOCA GA in your will or estate plan, you qualify to join the Planned Giving Fellowship!
All are welcome and qualify for membership in the society by:
- Naming MOCA GA in your will or trust.
- Naming MOCA GA as a full or partial beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Promising an accepted work of art or other personal property to the Museum as a gift (some restrictions apply).
- Complimentary invitation to attend the annual Planned Giving Fellowship cocktail party.
- Invitation to attend exclusive museum events and exhibition previews.
- Recognition in the MOCA GA Annual Report, website, and other printed material.