- This event has passed.
20th Annual Off the Wall Pin-Up Show + Sale 2022
Mark your calendars for this one-night-only program event to purchase affordable works of art by local artists. Artists keep 100% of the proceeds. This is a great opportunity for both emerging artists and budding art collectors! Enjoy drinks, snacks, and see the great talent on display! Admission is free for Members or $15 for non-members. Enjoy $5 off any level membership with the code PINUP2022
All artists must be current MOCA GA Members to participate in the sale of one work of art.
MOCA GA will ONLY accept credit cards for purchases. A fee of $3 plus sales tax will be added to all credit card charges to buyers. Artists will be paid by check the full amount of the sale price before fees and taxes within 3 weeks following March 10th.
Artist Drop-off Guidelines
Participating Artist Requirements
- All participating artists must be MOCA GA members (at any level) or become members of MOCA GA to submit work in Pin-Up Show + Sale 2022. Please purchase a membership online prior to dropping off work. Use the discount code PINUP2022 to take $5 off.
- All artists must be 18 years or older to participate
- Only one artwork may be submitted by each participating artist
- All artistic media accepted
- Artwork must be no larger than 20 x 20 x 4 inches (including any mats, frames, or borders)
- Artist must be able to hang work on the wall with no more than 4 standard push pins provided by MOCA GA
- Artwork must be priced at $500 or less
- Artist’s name must be printed on the front or back of the artwork
- Friday, March 4 and Saturday, March 5 | 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fill out the Pin-Up Release Form (download below to save time at drop off) and bring it to check-in. If someone other than you is authorized to pick up unsold artwork, you must list the authorized person on your Release Form. Photo ID required for pick up. This signed form releases MOCA GA from claims arising out of any loss or damage. Artist assumes full liability for their artwork.
Pick Up of Unsold Artwork
Artwork may be picked up after 9:00 following the event or March 16 – 19 from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Unclaimed work will be discarded after Saturday, March 19.